2009년 9월 27일 일요일

clue 3

1 How can you figure out a theme in a short story?
There are four method of finding the theme of a story. To estimate the theme, or to get a basic theme of the story look at the title. I will give example about ‘Three Little Pigs’. You can find out that this story is going to be about three little pigs. To find a more advanced theme of the story, then look at the main character. You look at the three pigs, which is the main character; we know that this story will be about pigs. You can look at the climax to find out the theme. Also you can look at the resolution to find it out.
2 What is the theme of "The Utterly Perfect Murder" and how does this theme relate to your own life.
I think the theme of “The Utterly Perfect Murder” is ‘Even though you get mad at your young friend, it’s only a memory.” The reason is, that at first he gets mad at Ralph but he gets satisfy at what Ralph looks like after 16 years. As I remember, I had met a bully that had almost eleven thousand won. We were also friends, too. However, I was mad at him most of the time. So one day, I decided to go the teacher and tell her all the truth. But right before I went to my teacher’s lounge I saw him. The very kid, who had went to a different school, he was just there. Standing in front of the teacher, staring at her. Then I realized that my BEST friend, who knew that I was getting bullied. So he told the teacher for me. However, I never met him again.
3 How is a moral of a story different form a theme?
Theme: The main Idea and the massage of a story.
Moral: the Idea what you can learn from the story.
4. Read John 3:16. Is this a theme statement for God’s story? How does this relate to the truth you might find in literature?
Yes this is the theme of the story of God. As you know, bible is about God story. In this story, all it says is that he loves all people in the world that he wouldn’t let the Satan rule us. He will save anyone who believes in him. That’s why he had made the ten commandments for people to be his people and be saved.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기