2009년 8월 12일 수요일

What are my current reading skills?
How can I improve and grow as a reader?
I can improve my reading skills in many ways. first of all, lot's of reading amount is the most importat method to me. I normaly don't read much books and I think that is the main reason that I'm not fast at reading. Second of all, I have to understand what I'm reading. Sometimes i jump over what I don't understand.

What purpose can literature serve in my life?
Literature can help me comunicate and express my opinions. Until now I've used Drawings to show people what I'm saying but it takes too many time to do it. In my Both English and Writing class, I'm learning how to express my idea in literature and its going to help me a lot.

What resources can I find in the library that will help me in this course and other courses?
Reliable Sources. Specialy High School Libery, they have non-fiction books, which is books that are facts. Also the books will help my reading abilities, as I metioned.

댓글 1개:

  1. Oops, it seems you forgot the first question! I appreciated your thoughts on the other items. I hope that you will enjoy reading more and will increase your comfort with books throughout this year!

    답글삭제