2009년 10월 14일 수요일

I would get...

1. i think will feel that i deserve it. you know that luck is what God plans. so i think i deceive it. to conclude i would be surprises of it because I'm cool. ^&^
2. I thank good for giving this opportunity to me. i thank my mom for giving me my money. but I'm a little bit scared that I stood against the law.
3. I would first by my Parents a house.
Because my parents always wanted to by a house with a swimming pool, garden and a guest house in it.
then i will by a Ipod Classic 7th generation.
with out lying, i have 152.48MG bytes of songs in my Macbook and Pc.
then i will pay my school money by my self.
My mom and dad was hard because the school money was to expensive.
I will give half of the left over to my parents.
my mom gave me the money to buy it.
I will save the rest.
hehe. ^0^

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기